Sunday, April 24, 2005

Welcome to Hugh Hewitt readers...

A special warm welcome to all. Last summer I stumbled across a column by Hugh Hewitt at The Weekly Standard, rolled over to his blog...and several months later took up his advice to start one myself.

Here I try to take an Aristotelian perspective on contemporary life and public affairs--one guided by John Paul II's call to put St Thomas as central to an engagement with a postmodern world. If you like this blog, you might like to read my opening post from December 2004.

Thanks again to Hugh for his kind words about the blog, and welcome to all.

3 Comments:

At Monday, 25 April, 2005, Blogger whijen said...

Good stuff here. I appreciate your perspective on Dr. Mohler. I'll look forward to check in here often.

 
At Monday, 25 April, 2005, Anonymous Wayne M said...

You would make both Aristotle and Aquinas proud!

Keep up the great work!

 
At Monday, 25 April, 2005, Blogger LargeBill said...

As one of Hugh's occasional readers and a fellow Browns fan it was good to stumble across your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home