Miers: 100% pro-life in 1989
The link is from NRO.
1. She supported ratification of a Human Life Amendment to ban abortion except when the mother's life was at stake.
2. She pledged to re-instate the 1973 Texas law struck down by Roe v. Wade which banned abortion except when the mother's life was at stake.
3. She pledged to oppose government funding of abotion.
4. She opposed city funds to help encourage abortions or abortion referrals.
5. She pledged to oppose pro-abortion persons to city positions "to the extent pro-life views are relevant".
6. She promised to refuse the endorsement of any organization that promotes abortion on demand.
7. She pledged to participate in press conferences to promote the pro-life cause.
8. "Will you use your influence as an elected official with the confines of your oath of office to promote the pro-life cause?" Yes.
9. "Will you participate in pro-life rallies and special events?" Yes.
Not even an exception for rape or incest. This is a True Believer.